Sunday, June 28, 2009

Shrinky Dinks Addict

Wee!! I made more Shrinky Dinks pendants. I don't know what I'll do with them yet... Wear them, use as wine class charms, trinkets for presents... I thought of making pendants that say, "Listen to your teacher" or just "Focus" to wear in class. There are times when I'm helping a student one-on-one and the kid would look over at my necklace and sometimes even reach over and touch it. Even my accessories will make them learn!! Hahahaha!! Anyways, I'm so addicted! I need to go buy gloves tomorrow so that I can experiment with Shrinky Dinks rings. I bought the Softies Kit after school ended so I have crafty things to do this summer, but I haven't touched it! It's all Shrinky Dinks until I get bored or it's time to get ready for the next school year. :(

Inspired by Hubby's friend's bee video. Our parakeet. Just a design.

No comments: